Our Core Values
- We listen to the people’s voice
- Speak from the heart
- Translate passion into action
- We build together
- Seek impact through innovation
What is a CRC
RACE for 2030 (RACE) is one of 24 CRCs currently in operation. It was one of five organisations awarded CRC funding in 2020 and it has the largest committed resources of all the 300 CRCs created to date. CRCs foster high quality research through industry-led and outcome-focused partnerships between industry and research organisations. These collaborations aim to solve key challenges for Australia and:
- Encourage industry to improve the competitiveness, productivity and sustainability of Australian industries, especially where Australia has a competitive strength
- Create industry-focused education and training, including an Industry PhD program that builds capability and capacity.
- Energy costs cut by $3.9 billion cumulatively
- Committed emissions reductions of 20 megatonnes of carbon dioxide cumulatively
- Load flexibility increased
- Successful Australian energy technology service businesses built
- Job creation
- A legacy of sustainable programs, know-how and capacity to drive ongoing decarbonisation.